Everyday usage of digital technology includes computer usage, tablet or mobile phone, email send, internet browsing, video calling, ERP data entry etc. are all examples of using basic and advanced ICT (Information Communication Technology) skills and technology to communicate and manage your company.
The new era brought modern enterprises a digital transformation, full of revolutionized IT applications and services, that created advanced requirements in the network infrastructures field of the enterprise’s. Networking provides solutions and services, aiming on accelerating the transformation, with reliable, secure and scalable architectures.
Networking requires combination of multiple technologies to provide services such as:
- Secure and Enhanced Business LAN & WLAN Networking
- High performance and Redundant Networks
- Resilient and cost-effective Site to Site WAN Connectivity
- Automated SDN Solutions
- Unified Network Management
- Data Center Deployment
Choosing the right partner with the know-how and professionalism, to get the appropriate solution fitting your enterprise needs, sets the pillars of a reliable and secure network infrastructure for your enterprise
Modern Enterprises Network is a lot more than some Core and Access Switches. A diverse mixture of applications and services is required to be supported, like Active Directory User Access, Unified Communications, Building Management Systems, Network Array Storages, Backup Infrastructures, Cameras, Firewalls and many more. We are here to plan, construct, deploy, configure and maintain from the ground up, every aspect of the holy grail of your company, …your Network!
The drastic usage necessity of mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops and printers, from all corporate and enterprise users, depends on a reliable wireless LAN (WLAN). Combined with unprecedented reliability and unified management, WLAN provides the most dependable infrastructure for the mass deployment of mission critical mobility applications, including data, voice, video, telemetry, and location services. With a comprehensive family of the most intelligent and advanced controllers, access points, and management tools, 1CON WLAN enables nonstop indoor and outdoor mobility for enterprises of all sizes, from small retail operations to the largest campuses.
Todays enterprises with multiple branches, require reliable and cost-effective connectivity solutions between their HQs and Branches. Therefore WAN solutions evolved so they support efficient combinations of multiple and diverse technologies, such as P2P VPNs, Wireless Links and more, in order to provide connectivity benefits like: Transparent Network Connectivity, Secure and Encrypted Data communications, Unified Communications, ISP Independency, Central Management via a Global Active Directory, Systems Redundancy and more, so each enterprise is flexible to choose what fit their needs, the best way.
Microwave Communication Solutions provide a cost effective and instant efficient way to either interconnect sites in short distance, or to gat ISP services in territories with low landline internet speeds. The wireless links provide speeds of up to 10Gbps in distances up to 15km. They can be used either as a primary WAN connection or as a backup solution to the main ISP.
Wireless Links provide benefits like:
- Instant deployment with P2P or Multipoint topology
- Small upfront expense for the connection in comparison to landline fiber deployment
Software-defined networking (SDN) technology is an approach to network management that enables dynamic, programmatically efficient network configuration in order to improve network performance and monitoring, making it more like cloud computing than traditional network management. SDN is meant to address the static architecture of traditional networks, and is attempting to centralize network intelligence in one network component by disassociating the forwarding process of network packets (data plane) from the routing process (control plane). The control plane consists of one or more controllers, which are considered the brain of the SDN network, where the whole intelligence is incorporated. However, centralization has its own drawbacks when it comes to security, scalability and elasticity and this is the main issue of SDN.
The increased loads of data and usually the need to provide reliable and secure web services, require to load balance these requests.
Scale your applications and improve availability, security, and performance across your infrastructure by just adding the right load balancer which will optimize the requests flow to the appropriate system, so each service is served instantly, by supporting technologies, like:
- Load balancing web services, databases and application servers
- Protect applications from emerging threats
- Authenticate User Access to protect against unauthorized access
- Protect against DDoS attack by droping distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) traffic before it gets to your website
- Simplify PCI compliance so you comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations
- SSL Offload removing the overhead from web servers, resulting in more resources being available for your web applications
- Traffic Compression, giving your users a much better experience with your website
- Traffic Caching by retain copies of frequently accessed elements of your website, such as images, resulting in fewer to your web servers and quicker delivery of content to users
- Resiliency and Continuation services if a web server fails, by transparently providing services via the remaining servers, with no impact on the user
- Simplify business continuity with disaster recovery availability, as a load balancer can detect a site outage and seamlessly redirect users to the alternate site
Network Management Systems are tools used to identify and send out alerts regarding issues affecting the availability or functionality of network services. Administrators monitor availability of network services, functionality of network interfaces, status of critical hardware systems, CPU, memory, or other statistics for servers and devices on a network through a central control and management console, for the entire network infrastructures. This way the network administrator can optimize the traffic flow in the network and provide the best quality of service and user experience to the enterprise.
Nowadays with Big Data, Hybrid Clouds and Analytics, Data Centers have become an important part for the modern enterprise.
Data center facilities are provided in multiple locations, so that we can organize and operate both public and private cloud instances for our customers. We also provide co-location facilities with various levels of service in order to create the ideal hosting conditions for the systems and applications according to the specific requirements of any business.
The Data Center services we offer, are:
- hardware installation
- cabling and labelling activities
- critical systems monitoring (power consumption, hosts CPU, RAM and Storage capacity)
- operation and maintenance (Transformers, Generators, UPS and Cooling Units)
- management of infrastructure inventory
- DC environmental conditions management and Alarming for, temperature, humidity, space and power capacity, UPS, fire detection and fire fighting systems